Skip to main content

Emerson Eagles SOAR!

S = Safety First

O = Organized and Responsible

A = Acting with Compassion

R = Respecting our Community

Map

Emerson Elementary was built in the 1950's. The school opened its doors for the first time in 1952. Since that time, it has undergone many changes. Six classrooms were added in 1964 to the southeast side. The gym was added in 2001. The east & west hall were joined in 2005, along with five new classrooms being added to the southwest side of the building. Our new Kinder wing was opened in 2011, along with a beautiful fine arts room, complete with a kiln.

Emerson has a strong history in its community. We have an open-door policy. Please remember, for the safety of our students, check in at the front office before proceeding to any classrooms.