- According to state law, school attendance is mandatory for children.
- Students will be excused for the following absences and tardies; a doctor/dental appointment, death in the family, religious commitment, illness, family emergency, or diagnostic testing.
- A doctor's note will be required for absences longer than three consecutive days or when a pattern of absences.
- Family vacations are unexcused absences.
- Students with no unexcused absences or tardies will receive monthly attendance certificates.
Late Students Will:
- Be escorted to the office by a parent guardian.
- Check in at the office to receive a tardy slip.
- Return the tardy slip to the classroom teacher.
Picking Students Up Early
- Students may be released to designated adults during school hours.
- Adults are required to show photo identification.
- Children will not be released during the school day to walk home alone.